Quality policy activities
The Management, with the issuance of the following declaration, establishes the Company Policy highlighting the objectives and the commitments undertaken accordingly. This policy, which has been defined consistently with the purposes and context in which Max Application operates and related market needs, is communicated to all collaborators through its posting in the offices and is available to all interested parties through publication on the websites. business.
At least once a year, during the Management Review, the Management, together with the Area Managers, reviews the contents of this policy and issues the objectives.
Quality policy declaration
Max Application’s corporate mission:
- understand the needs and expectations of interested parties in order to maximize the ability to provide a service that complies with the required requirements, through the timely analysis of risks and opportunities
- development, installation, assistance and maintenance of its software products that are as reliable, easy to use and documented as possible
- marketing of the aforementioned products and the development of software products upon specific customer request
- meet applicable contractual and mandatory requirements by identifying and addressing risks and opportunities that may affect product compliance
- implement improvement actions aimed at reducing assistance interventions due to operational errors or difficulties
- reduce customer waiting times during the assistance phase. maximizing the effectiveness of responses and people’s productivity
- with regard to the services provided in the SaaS environment, guarantee the maintenance of customer operational continuity and respect for the confidentiality and security of the data managed.
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
Already in 2016 Italcert, the certifying body, verified the compliance of Max Application with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 certification.
The renewal of the certification rewards Max Application’s constant commitment to adapt operational processes in order to provide products and services that meet customer expectations.
ISO update introduces a new way of interpreting the concept of quality, establishing a systematic approach to risk assessment.
The revision of the standard aims to identify, qualify and manage situations that present possible critical issues.
It is not just a matter of preventing, but also of seizing the opportunities inherent in risky situations, limiting the negative effects, quantifying the results of the action and building on the experience acquired.
The adaptation leads to a full integration of ISO 9001 in compliance with GVP Good pharmacoVigilance Practices, the guidelines of the European Union for correct pharmacovigilance procedures.