The AFI symposium returns to the Palacongressi in Rimini from 8 to 10 June 2022. As usual, there will be 3 days of scientific sessions accompanied by workshops and round tables. Here is the program.
After the stop caused by the covid pandemic, the AFI symposium returns home to the Palancongressi in Rimini, this year from 8 to 10 June.
The title of the 61st edition is: The Pharmaceutical World: the paradigms of a New Era.
“The event will focus on the Copernican revolution through which the scientific world has passed, an irreversible revolution that projects us beyond the New Normal, into a new era for the Pharmaceutical World.” can be read on the event website.
We have reported the agenda for you.
Wednesday 8th June
10:00 – 13:00: Workshops
14:00 – 15:00: Lectio Magistralis
15:00 – 19:00: The Scientific Sessions
- Session I – Supply Chain: The safety of the drug supply chain: European legislation and Italy
- Session II – Biotech: The Value of Research for the Patient: the role of Biotech
- Session III – Clinical Research: Evolution of clinical research: how to adapt the context to generate data to support new therapies?
- Session IV – Food Supplements: Quality food supplements amidst doubts and technical and regulatory certainties
Thursday 9 June
08:45 – 16:00: The Scientific Sessions
- Session V – API: The API sector: regulatory compliance and new development strategies
- Session VI – Technological Innovation: Technological Innovation: instructions for correct use
- Session VII – Quality: Change management as a fundamental process for compliance and continuous improvement
- Session VIII – Pharmacovigilance: 360 ° Vigilance
- Session IX – AFI / CRS / ADRITELF: Research, development of new drugs and new technologies: Chronotherapy and new personalized regimens for controlled drug release
- Session X – HTA & Market Access: The new scenarios of the HTA process in Italy in the post-Covid era19
13:00 – 14:30: Pharma women’s square
- Round table: Journey into the female world of pharma-biotech through experiences of know-how, passion, will and dedication
Start up square
- Round table: Making Start-ups in Italy, an impossible mission? System actions, opportunities and changes in the post-pandemic era
14:00 – 15:30: The Poster Session
16:30 – 18:30: The Plenary Session
Friday 10th June
09:00 – 13:00: The Scientific Sessions
- Session XI – Production: Pharmaceutical Production 2022: New Challenges and New Responses
- Session XII – Medical Devices: The world of Medical Devices: the paradigms of a new era
We will be present in the area dedicated to exhibitors, we are waiting for you at stand 36 for further information on SafetyDrugs, the database for the management of pharmacovigilance.